Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 First Finish!


And the towel is finally done! I thought I had finished it Friday night, but as I was putting it away I realized I had forgotten all the backstitch bubbles. And as it was then midnight, I just said some rude words and went to bed. LOL

So here it is, REALLY finished this time.


Now I just need to wrap it up and get it to baby Orin.

And what's next? Well, this will be my "take with me" piece


and this will be my "at home" piece - my oldest UFO which just has to be finished this year.


Terrible lighting, sorry!

2 comments:

rosey175 said...

o no, not guilty of naughty words at stitching at all. :) It brings out the best and worst, I think haha. The marriage sampler is lovely; good luck with finishing it this year and all your other crafty endeavors! :D

Deb said...

Cute finish!!!
Your UFO is beautiful! Cheering you on to a finish!