Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How Could I Have Forgotten!!


I'm SO behind with this. Anne on her Stitchnkey blog was kind enough to award me the Liebster Award and she told me in a comment back on November 16. I read the comment, and felt very flattered, but had to leave my computer to do something or other and I never got back to fulfill my part of the award. So, first, THANK YOU ANNE! I really appreciate that you enjoy reading my blog. And I'm so sorry this has taken me so long.





The rules of this award which were forwarded to me are:

The recipient will:

1. pass along this award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Inform those bloggers individually, and they will inform you that they received it.
3. Once received the blogger shall place the Liebster award on their blog in a post along with the bloggers they will pass it on to.

Okay, I haven't got my 5 bloggers picked right now, but I will go and check out the blogs I read and announce my choices soon. Watch this spot for an update.

Well, I've made my choices. I hope you enjoy these blogs along with me.

Faith at Faithfully Stitching
Kate N at Momuboocrea Island
Nancy at Pickle Barrel Designs
Kim at Scully's Cross Stitching
Kate at Needles & Haystacks

3 comments:

cucki said...

Congrats dear xxx

Anne said...

No problem at all Bea! Life can be very busy at times, and this time of year even more so. I truly believe this is a nice award, as it opens up the chance for others to see the beginner blogs and see all the talent!! :) Happy stitching!! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your award!