Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

IHSW Is Coming!




Yep, believe it or not, another month has gone by and the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend will be here at the end of the week. I'm so looking forward to this one as it's my non-Sisters weekend so I will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to stitch!!

Don't have a clue what I'm talking about? Check Joyce's blog and find out what all the fun is about.

Yesterday I used my floor stand for the first time since it was fixed and it was wonderful. I stitched for almost 3 hours with no aches or pains afterwards. Yeah for friends with husbands with tools!

3 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Yah for no pain!!
I hope to get some stitching done this weekend :)

Unknown said...

Love those friends with husbands with tools.... I am so awful at fixing things and home improvement.

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for the IHSW reminder- all signed up now.