Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Well, I've discovered a new addiction - ancestry.ca! I've been entering all the information I have for both sides of my family which is a fair amount thanks to a couple of aunts (one from each side) who had done some research about a decade or so ago. Now it's the fun part - chasing the hints to see which ones belong to my family and which ones are just similar names. It's fascinating - you fill in a generation, the leaf pops up to tell you there are more hints and usually you can fill in another generation, more leaves pop up and on you go. I do TRY to limit the amount of time I spend as I do have stitching to do with deadlines, but it's hard to stop once you start. And I always want to know MORE!

Got some more work done on the first graduation piece, which helped ease the guilt of ancestor chasing.

Really don't like the change to DST, and the cats are cranky because I'm not feeding them at the right time. Does it really serve a purpose any more?

No comments: