Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

My right wrist is complaining bitterly about all the stitching I've done lately, but I can't stop as I still have two projects with deadlines. Another grad piece - I'll be doing the same picture with a couple of colour changes and a different fabric so they aren't carbon copies - and a square for another love quilt. Once that's done, I'll give myself a little break. I hate to think of stopping though, even for a little while as I've done so well with my stitching this year. In the meanwhile, I'll strap on my wrist brace and carry on.

Had craft night at Cynthia's last night. I have Michelle's vehicle while she and the family are out of town so transportation was taken care of, and I got supper as well as the crafting. A scrumptuous shepherd's pie and salad made of super greens. Progress was made on the second grad picture while she worked on some costumes for Fiddler on the Roof which is being put on at the end of the month.

No comments: